top of page
THE MARCONI-RCA NATIONAL REGISTER DISTRICT
The Marconi-RCA National Register District is a 13-acre site which includes ten Craftsman-style buildings constructed in 1914. Full exterior restoration of all buildings was completed by the Town of Chatham in 2008. Interior renovations of the Operating Building (Marconi-RCA Wireless Museum) and the former Hotel Nautilus (Education Center), including full ADA compliance, were completed by Chatham Marconi Maritime Center in 2010 and 2014 respectively. Subsequent exterior renovations by the Town of Chatham added ADA access and landscaping.
bottom of page